Mom's Quick Microwave Sweet Popcorn
quick and easy caramel or kettle corn, very good. Created by Carolyn J Gardner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- popcorn kernels
- 1/4-1/2 stick(s) butter
- large spoonful brown sugar OR
- spoonful organic fair trades sugar
- salt to taste
- Version 1:
- Place corn kernels into large glass(microwave safe) bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and then cut slits into top of wrap. Place in microwave and cook until popped. Remove carefully from microwave and then melt butter and brown sugar together in microwave until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Coat popped popcorn with butter and brown sugar mixture, stir till well coated. Sprinkle with a little salt if desired. Let popcorn rest a minute or two and then enjoy!
- Version 2:
- After popping corn in microwave, melt butter and coat popcorn. Sprinkle with some organic fair trades sugar and some salt. Stir to combine. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynjgardner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Quick Microwave Sweet Popcorn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks