Mom's Pulled Pork Barbecue
This recipes makes your home smell like heaven.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 whole(s) large garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) liquid smoke flavoring
- 3/4 stick(s) Margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) onions, minced
- 6 pound(s) pork Shoulder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) tabasco sauce
- 2 cup(s) Vinegar
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- season the pork shoulder with salt and pepper. Roast in 325 degree oven until done - about 6 to 8 hours. It should fall off the bone. When cool remove all bone and fat and shred and marine in the following sauce. For the sauce: melt the margarine and cook onion until soft. Add other ingredients and simmer for 25 minutes. Add peppercorns. The pork should marinate in the sauce at least over night - just before serving ,heat but do not boil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Megank66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note