Mom's Pork with Hoisin Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 - 1.5 pound(s) lean pork loins (chops - whatever looks good and is priced right)
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1" piece(s) ginger, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 jar(s) hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
- 1. Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- 2. Saute garlic and ginger a few minutes.
- 3. Add hoisin sauce; stir a few minutes.
- 4. Add pork and stir until cooked.
- 5. Add green onions and stir until warmed.
- Add soy sauce whenever you need more moisture.
- Serve over rice.
- Best if made day before so seasonings can blend.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Pork with Hoisin Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes