Mom's Never-Fail Sugar Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) shortening (butter/margarine)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Mix dry ingredients.
- 2. Cut in shortening until crumbly.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients.
- 4. Roll out thinly (1/4 inch).
- 5. Cut in desired shapes.
- 6. Bake at 375.
- *Dough can be chilled overnight but must be at room temperature to cut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Milligans and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note