Mom's Mac and Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup 10 3/4 oz
- 2 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 c cheese in large bowl. Season with salt & black pepper. Turn into 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c of cheese. Bake 30 min or until heated through. May prepare a day in advance, store in refrigerator and bake next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Mac and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables