Mom's Mac and Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup 10 3/4 oz
- 2 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 c cheese in large bowl. Season with salt & black pepper. Turn into 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c of cheese. Bake 30 min or until heated through. May prepare a day in advance, store in refrigerator and bake next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Mac and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes