Mom's Italian Beef - Crockin' girls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sirloin-tip roast (size depends on number of servings)
- 1 12 oz. can beer of your choosing
- 1 package(s) Good Seasons Italian seasoning
- 2 jars pepperoncini (use only juice from second jar)
- Place roast in the slow-cooker. Pour beer over the roast and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Pour in 1 jar of peppers with juice. Cook on low 8-10 hours, or until beef falls apart. A few hours before serving, add juice from second jar of peppers. Serve with roll-type bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Italian Beef - Crockin' girls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes