Mom's Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ham cooked and sliced
- 3/10 pound(s) lite sliced american cheese
- 1 ounce(s) shredded cheddar
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced into thin rounds
- 1 1/2 pound(s) potato sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- Spray a rectangular baking dish with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Create a layer of ham, a layer of potatoe, and a layer of onion. Add a small amount of milk and a sprinkle of flour. Add a layer of American cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used up. Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly and the potatoes are thoroughly cooked. Check with knife after about 35 minutes to see if potatoes are soft. Cooking time will depend on how thickly they are sliced.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmvanask and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note