mom's favorite bread (edited 2nd time)
- 8 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1/2 cup(s) cranberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) maple extract, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or mist with cooking spray. Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat. Transfer to a medium bowl and let cool.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk sugar and maple syrup in another bowl with butter until smooth. Whisk in yogurt, eggs and maple extract, if desired. Stir butter mixture into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- 3. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake
This recipe is a personal recipe added by utester and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
mom's favorite bread (edited 2nd time) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts