Mom's Delicious Chocolate Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- dash(es) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Sift together sugar and flour.
- 2. Place in a small saucepan chocolate and milk. Heat on medium-low until chocolate melts. Slowly blend in sifted ingredients. Add a dash of salt. Keep on heat and stir constantly until thick, about 10 minutes.
- 3.Remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla. Let cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Delicious Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts