Mom's Delicious Chocolate Frosting
Mom used to make this for all of our birthday cakes and special cakes at holidays. It is soooooo good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- dash(es) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Sift together sugar and flour.
- 2. Place in a small saucepan chocolate and milk. Heat on medium-low until chocolate melts. Slowly blend in sifted ingredients. Add a dash of salt. Keep on heat and stir constantly until thick, about 10 minutes.
- 3.Remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla. Let cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Delicious Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts