Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 pound(s) ground round
- 1-2 large yellow onion thin sliced, horizontal
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 green peppers thinly sliced
- 2 large cans, whole or chunks tomato
- 3 large cans tomato puree
- 4 can(s) red kidney beans drained
- 4 can(s) Brook's chili beans, hot
- 1 container(s) chili powder mixed with water
- 1-2 cube(s) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 container(s) cinnamon, ground
- 1 container(s) cottage cheese, large container
- 1 box(es) Ritz crackers
- Brown ground beef in large stock pot. Add and saute garlic, green pepper, onion. Add cans of tomato, puree until pot 75% full. Add chocolate, cinnamon, and chili powder. Simmer for at least 2 hours. Add drained kidney beans, and flavored chili beans. Simmer for 1 hour longer. Season with chili powder and cinnamon as necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CParlato and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes