Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lbs. 80/20 ground beef (little fat gives better flavor)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 15 oz. cans Bush's chili beans
- 1 15 oz. can dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 2 15 oz. cans tomato puree
- 2 5.5 oz. cans spicy hot V8 juice
- 3 Tbs. good chili powder
- 2 tsps. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. hot Mexican chili powder (optional)
- Brown ground beef along with onion and jalapeno. Don't drain. Add beans, puree, juice, and spices. Bring to boil then simmer for 25-30 mins. You want all the flavors to blend together. Usually better the second day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raschuler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note