Mom's Broccoli Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 20 ounce(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup(s) cooked rice
- 2 bar(s) kraft garlic cheese (use velveta if you can't find it)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped water chestnuts
- garlic powder
- 1 bag(s) ritz crackers
- 1 stick(s) butter
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, when the broccoli is hot you can mix and let it melt before adding other ingredients. You can also melt the cheese separately, but be careful not to burn.
- Mix all together.
- Melt butter. Crumble crackers into butter and toss.
- Use 9 x 13 pan for broccoli mixture top with crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and top is slightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bamadc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes