Mom's Black Beans & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 4 can(s) black beans simmer
- 1 pound(s) bacon cut & fry
- 1/2 bell pepper dice
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 yellow onion dice
- garlic salt
- Simmer black beans. Cut and fry 1 lb. bacon and drain. Saute diced onions and bell peppers and drain. Add bacon, bell peppers, onions, vinegar, garlic salt and pepper to black beans. Let cook on med for about 15-20 mins.
- Cook any type white rice by manufactures directions.
- Let stand 5 mins and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Candyt1965 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Black Beans & Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes