I love this very simple recipe. Easy to make and I like it for a quickly made dessert. I had lost it and it took me a week to locate this exact recipe again. Thanks.
MOM'S BISQUICK COBBLER
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- MOM'S BISQUICK COBBLER
- Read more about it at www.cooks.com/ rec/view/ 0,1737,147175- 226202,00. html
- Content Copyright © 2012 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. Bisquick
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 c. cut up peaches or other fruit of your choice (can be fresh, frozen
- (thawed) or canned)
- Turn oven to 375°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Mix Bisquick, sugar,
- and milk. Pour over melted butter. Spoon fruit over. If using canned
- peaches, pour on some of the juice also.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes. Can double the recipe. Bake in 9 x 13 inch
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MOM'S BISQUICK COBBLER Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries