Mom's Best Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) cake flour sifted
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsweetened applesause
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1.Preheat oven to 350*. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray and set aside.
- 2.In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix well. In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg, sugar, applesause, oil, and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture unil just blended; do not overmix. Por batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 3.Bake until just set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- 4.Place pan on a wire rack and cool for at least 15 minutes. Cut brownies into squares and place on a serving plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disneydork11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mom's Best Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts