Mom's Baked Ziti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounce(s) package ziti
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- dried parsley
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 ounce(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare ziti pasta as label directs in an 8 qt Dutch oven. Drain. Set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. In the Dutch oven stir in ricotta and next 5 ingredients along with some spaghetti sauce. Add ziti and toss gently to coat well.
- 4. Spoon mixture into 13x9 in baking pan; pour remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over ziti mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KrisME and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note