Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cabernet Sauvignon or other red wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) saigon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves optional
- Microwave chocolate and butter in lg microwavable bowl on high for 1min or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in wine, vanilla & sugar until well blended. Stir in eggs and yolk. Stir in flour and spices. Pour batter evenly into 4 (6oz) buttered custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 425 degrees for 13-15 mins or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully loosen edges with knife. Invert onto serving plates. Sprinkle with additional confectioner's sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings