Molly's Seafood Lasagne
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) lasagne noodles
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pint(s) cottage cheese, large curd
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt & cracked [e[[er top taste
- 2 can(s) cream of shrimp soup[
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 pound(s) frozen shrimp cooked and sliced in half
- 2 cup(s) lump crab meat Phillips
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350' in Pam coated dish
- Use no bake noodles. Saute onion in butter. Blend softened cream cheese, egg, cottage cheese, basil, s & p and add to onions.
- Combine soup, wine, and seafood. spread 1/2 over cheese mixture, spread with 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Molly's Seafood Lasagne Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes