Mole Rubbed Chicken With Confetti Corn Relish
More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-grain salt
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Saigon Cinnamon
- 4 (5-oz.) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Confetti Corn Relish
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high).
- Stir together brown sugar and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in a shallow dish; add brown sugar mixture, and turn chicken to coat, pressing mixture into chicken.
- Place chicken on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. (Meat thermometer should read 165° when inserted into thickest portion of breast.)
- Place chicken on a serving platter. Spoon Confetti Corn Relish over top of and around chicken. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note