Mole Rubbed Chicken With Confetti Corn Relish
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-grain salt
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Saigon Cinnamon
- 4 (5-oz.) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Confetti Corn Relish
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high).
- Stir together brown sugar and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in a shallow dish; add brown sugar mixture, and turn chicken to coat, pressing mixture into chicken.
- Place chicken on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. (Meat thermometer should read 165° when inserted into thickest portion of breast.)
- Place chicken on a serving platter. Spoon Confetti Corn Relish over top of and around chicken. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes