Apply this rub liberally to chicken, preferably dark meat, or thick pork chops about 1 hour before grilling.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted peanuts
- 3 star anise
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- n an electric grinder or with a mortar and pestle, grind peanuts and star anise. Combine remaining ingredients. Store at room temperature for up to several months.
- Per 1-teaspoon serving: 9 calories, trace protein, 1 gm carbohydrates, 1 gm fat, 0 mg cholesterol, trace saturated fat, 468 mg sodium, trace dietary fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mole Rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments