Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Mole (black or red)
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 4 chicken breasts, cut bite sized
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 pinch(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Heat olive oil in pan and add chicken, salt, garlic powder, and cinnamon until fragrant.
- 2. Heat Mole and all other ingredients except chicken in separate pan, then add the chicken and heat for a few minutes.
- 3. Enjoy with yellow rice and corn tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes