FABULOUS! Even if you are not a cook this recipe wins applause time after time from everyone that eats it. Every time we have served this every one wants the "secret" recipe.
Molasses-Grilled Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 254
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 125mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Carbohydrate: 7.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Protein: 38.9g
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and brush over tenderloins. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Cook, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) about 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes