Molasses-Glazed Chicken Thighs
Skinned and boned chicken thighs are available in the fresh poultry section of most supermarkets.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 skinned and boned chicken thighs
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken thighs. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken thighs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note