Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) shortening
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cup(s) flour sifted
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) cloves sifted
- Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar, add molasses, and egg
- Add sifted dry ingredients and beat until smooth
- Roll into small balls about the size of walnuts
- Dip into granulated sugar and place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 375 for 6 mins, store in air tight container in fridge
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Molasses Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies