Molasses-coffee Glazed Ham
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1-12 oz jar(s) apricot jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) Cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 8-9 cup(s) bone-in, fully cooked smoked ham half
- Stir together first 7 ingredients until blended. Reserve 1 cup molasses-coffee sauce in a small bowl: set aside.
- Trim ham and, if desired, score top of hm in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a lightly greased13x9 inch pan. Pour remaining sauce evenly over ham.
- Bake on lower oven rack at 350 for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of ham registers 140 basting with sauce in pan every 15 minutes. Cover ham loosely with lightly greased aluminum foil the last 30 minutes to prevent excessive browning, if necessary.
- Remove ham from pan; let stand 30 minutes. Heat reserved molasses-coffee sauce and serve with ham.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Molasses-coffee Glazed Ham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes