These buttery, crisp cookies are a tasty complement to any pudding or ice cream.
More From Oxmoor House
Othe: 16 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until butter melts and sugar dissolves, whisking constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine ground pecans and flour; add to molasses mixture, stirring until blended.
- Working in batches, making 2 cookies at a time, drop batter by 1 tablespoonful onto a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet (keep remaining batter covered with a damp cloth).
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes (no longer). Working quickly, carefully roll each delicate cookie into a tight cigarette shape. Cool completely on wire racks. Serve within 3 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note