- 8 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 2 (3/4-lb.) turkey tenderloins, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 large plums, quartered
- 2 medium-size green tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 medium-size red onions, cut into eighths
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Thread turkey and next 3 ingredients alternately onto skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces. Sprinkle kabobs with seasoned salt and pepper. Stir together molasses and vinegar.
Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 12 minutes, turning after 6 minutes. Baste kabobs with half of molasses mixture, and grill 3 minutes. Turn kabobs, baste with remaining half of molasses mixture, and grill 3 more minutes or until done.