- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (14 1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup molasses
- 3 (15.5-ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- calories 358
- fat 2.4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 638 mg
How to Make It
Sauté first 3 ingredients in hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender. Stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
Bake, uncovered, at 375°, stirring occasionally, 3 hours.