- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) cooked, coarsely chopped turkey breast
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- calories 434
- fat 11 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 39 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 78 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 835 mg
- calcium 372 mg
How to Make It
Using a whisk, mix first 7 ingredients (through sour cream) in a small bowl. Toss with turkey. Set aside.
Heat the tortillas according to package directions.
Spoon 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture onto each tortilla. Then top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons drained and rinsed black beans, 1 tablespoon bottled salsa, 2 tablespoons shredded iceberg lettuce, 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, and 1 tablespoon diced peeled avocado.
Fold tortilla around taco mixture and serve.