Mojo sauce is a staple of the Canary Islands, where it is often served on fish. For even cooking, choose fillets with a uniform thickness. Serve with a tomato-cucumber salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 30.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 409mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange fish, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush half of orange juice mixture over fish; broil 4 minutes. Brush with remaining orange juice mixture; broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with mint.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note