Mojito Strip Steaks with Pico de Gallo
Marinate: 33 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) beef strip steak
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) light rum
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup(s) mint, chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Grate rind and squeeze juice from lime to measure 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon, respectively. Combine rind, juice, mint and rum in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak to bag and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 3 minutes. Cut steak into slices. Serve with Pico de Gallo.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKFoster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note