Super Easy and so good!
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Dan Becker
This recipe goes with Mojito Shrimp
Yield: Makes about 1 cup, enough for up to 1 1/2 lbs. shrimp
- 20 chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 thinly sliced shallot
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine mint leaves, sugar, and shallot. Pound with a wooden spoon to crush coarsely.
- 2. Whisk in rum, lime juice, oil, lime zest, and salt. Whisk until salt dissolves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This