- 40 fresh mint leaves, plus some for garnish
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 10 tablespoon light rum
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 10 tablespoon chilled soda water
- Mint sprigs
- 1. Divide mint and sugar between two 8-oz. glasses. Pound with a wooden spoon to coarsely coarsely. Divide rum and lime juice between glasses and mix well.
- 2. Fill each glass with ice cubes and divide the soda water between them. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This