Moist & Savory Stuffing
- 2 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the broth, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
Tip: For crunchier stuffing, bake the casserole uncovered.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. For dessert, serve key lime pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This