Moist & Savory Stuffing
- 2 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the broth, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
Tip: For crunchier stuffing, bake the casserole uncovered.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. For dessert, serve key lime pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note