Modified Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
I have modified the famous 250 Neiman Marcus cookie recipe to what fits best in my opinion.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) oats blended
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet chips
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FashSerendipity and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Modified Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies