Mock Grasshopper Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 drop(s) peppermint extract
- 4 drop(s) green food coloring
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream
- 1.Crust: Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter. Press half the mixture into th bottom of a 20" pie pan or a 11 X 7" oblong pan. (Save the other half for the top).
- 2.Filling: Beat together the marshmallow cream, milk, peppermint, and food coloring. Whip the cream. Fold the marshmallow mixture into the cream. Pour in shell. Top with remaining crumbs. Freeze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mock Grasshopper Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries