Mock Goat Cheese
Photo: Ralph Anderson
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- Garnishes: fresh parsley, basil, and thyme sprigs
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Shape into a 10- x 2-inch log; coat with pepper. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze 15 minutes. Serve with crackers or garlic toast. Garnish, if desired.
- NOTE: A food processor may be used instead of a mixer.
- Dried Tomato Mock Goat Cheese: Omit pepper; roll log 1/4 cup drained and chopped dried tomato in oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mock Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This