- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- Garnishes: fresh parsley, basil, and thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Shape into a 10- x 2-inch log; coat with pepper. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze 15 minutes. Serve with crackers or garlic toast. Garnish, if desired.
*Dried Tomato Mock Goat Cheese: omit pepper, roll log in 1/4 cup drained and chopped ried tomato in oil.
NOTE: A food processor may be used instead of a mixer.