So good! If you love coffee and chocolate together in a chewy cookie--this is for you!
Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies
source unknown Chewy, mocha cookies, soooooo good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) instant coffee crystals
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1.Melt butter and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Stir in coffee crystals. Cool 5 minutes, then stir in sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- 2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir into chocolate mixture. Add 1 cup of chocolate pieces.
- 3. Place on greased cookie sheet by the tablespoon. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool on sheet for 1 minute. Move to wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies