This recipe goes with Chocolate Soufflé with White Chocolate Mousse
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat cream in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until reduced by half (about 6 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and coffee granules; whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Gradually add liqueur, whisking until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla, and cook over low heat, stirring often, 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This