- 1 quart chocolate milk
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup Kahlúa or other coffee-flavored liqueur*
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- Semisweet chocolate shavings
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and chill. Pour chilled mixture into a large punch bowl. Scoop chocolate and coffee ice creams into punch; stir gently. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- *Substitute amaretto-flavored nondairy liquid creamer for Kahlúa, or increase coffee to 5 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note