VERY easy, VERY nice and would be best served with vanilla icecream, although it didn't last long enough to get to the store for the ice cream...LOL...thank you for this awesome recipe!
Mocha Pudding Cake
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Stir together all ingredients except ice cream in a large bowl. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until set around the edges but still soft in the center. Let stand, covered, 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note