This is a wonderful and easy to make dessert. I have made it a few times and am happy with the amount of pudding. The longer it cooks, the less pudding there will be so it's important not to over bake.
Mocha Pudding Cake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Mini Morsels
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients, 2/3 cup sugar, and 4 Tbsp. cocoa in a large bowl. Stir together milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended. Spread batter evenly into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- 2. Combine chocolate morsels, remaining 1/3 cup sugar, and remaining 2 Tbsp. cocoa. Sprinkle over batter. Bring coffee to a boil in a saucepan; pour boiling coffee evenly over batter. (Do not stir.)
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed in center. Serve warm with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts