Made this last year and forgot to review. Really liked the coffee ice cream along with the chocolate and pecans. Would definitely fix again.
Mocha-Pecan Mud Pie
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Freeze: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 45.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint light coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint light chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (about 10 cookies)
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool.
- Stir together ice cream, 3/4 cup cookie chunks, and 1/3 cup pecans; spoon into piecrust. Freeze 10 minutes. Press remaining cookie chunks and pecans evenly on top. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours. Drizzle individual slices evenly with chocolate syrup.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Chocolate Ready Crust, Häagen-Dazs Light Coffee Ice Cream, and Häagen-Dazs Light Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This