DELICIOUS! Used the brand of ice cream they tested but did not use lite. Did not have the chocolate crust so used regular graham. Put chocolate and caramel syrup on the crust before I filled. Will be on my favorites list for sure!
Mocha-Pecan Mud Pie
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Freeze: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 45.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint light coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint light chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (about 10 cookies)
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool.
- Stir together ice cream, 3/4 cup cookie chunks, and 1/3 cup pecans; spoon into piecrust. Freeze 10 minutes. Press remaining cookie chunks and pecans evenly on top. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours. Drizzle individual slices evenly with chocolate syrup.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Chocolate Ready Crust, Häagen-Dazs Light Coffee Ice Cream, and Häagen-Dazs Light Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note