- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint light coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint light chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (about 10 cookies)
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- calories 327
- caloriesfromfat 39 %
- fat 14.5 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 3.6 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 5.4 g
- carbohydrate 45.8 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 190 mg
- calcium 41 mg
How to Make It
Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool.
Stir together ice cream, 3/4 cup cookie chunks, and 1/3 cup pecans; spoon into piecrust. Freeze 10 minutes. Press remaining cookie chunks and pecans evenly on top. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours. Drizzle individual slices evenly with chocolate syrup.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Chocolate Ready Crust, Häagen-Dazs Light Coffee Ice Cream, and Häagen-Dazs Light Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream.