Mocha-Nut Fudge Flats
Yield: Yield: About 24 (serving size: 2 cookies)
More From Health
Bake: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 43
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 17mg
- Calcium: 6mg
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, skins removed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1. Place racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 350ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment and mist with cooking spray.
- 2. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast nuts, stirring halfway through, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool. When cool enough to handle, chop finely.
- 3. Sift confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt into a bowl. Stir in egg white and coffee until just smooth. Do not overmix.
- 4. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough on lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake, switching sheets halfway through, until puffed and tops are set, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on sheets on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mocha-Nut Fudge Flats Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This