More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 374
- Calories from fat: 48%
- Protein: 4.4g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 73mg
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup Frangelico or other hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup finely crushed ice
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate curls
- 1. In a bowl, with a mixer at high speed, whip cream until it holds soft peaks (see notes).
- 2. In another bowl, whisk chocolate milk, rum, Kahlua, Frangelico, ice, and about 2/3 of the whipped cream until blended. Pour into tall glasses.
- 3. Spoon remaining cream in puffs onto drinks and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This