Mocha Ice Cream Cake
- 1 3 oz package lady fingers
- 6 chocolate covered toffee bars, crushed
- 1 quart(s) chocolate ice cream, softened
- chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) coffee flavored liqeur
- 1/2 gallon(s) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoon(s) instant coffee granules
- Line ladyfingers around sides of 9" springform pan.
- Mix softened ice creams together. Add coffee granules, liqueur, and crushed toffee bars. Pour into pan. Spread thin layer of chocolate sauce on top. Freeze.
- Before serving, spread cake with whipped cream. Do not let defrost before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note