- 1 1/2 cups chocolate-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style, 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons fat-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- calories 268
- fat 7.0 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- protein 7.0 g
- carbohydrate 45.2 g
- cholesterol 36 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 211 mg
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fiber 1.1 g
- calcium 136 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and next 6 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Remove sides of pan; dollop torte with whipped topping, and sprinkle with cocoa.