Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) butter at room temperature
- 3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) coffee grounds, coffee liqueur, or strong coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- in a medium bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Beat for 3 minutes. Add more sugar if necessary to reach desired spreading consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mocha Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings